From red wine to baby food, the toughest stains need a specific kind of care. Use the Persil® laundry tips below to keep your clothes looking their best
In general, keep these important cautions in mind when applying laundry tips:
- Avoid cleaning wool, acrylic, and silk with laundry products containing enzymes.
- Always follow garment label instructions when pretreating and laundering your clothes.
- For colored garments, test an inside seam for colorfastness.
- Only follow stain instructions if the garment is washable.
- If dry clean only, take it to the dry cleaner for stain removal